The not-yet-titled seventh studio album by American singer-songwriter and hitmaker P!nk is in the making. With still no confirmed release date, the album could be launched sometime this year via RCA Records.
This new music project arrives after her debut album as part of the folk music duo You+Me called “rose ave.“, released back in 2014, and four years after her pop masterpiece album “The Truth About Love“.
Pink has worked with her usual collaborator Greg Kurstin in this new album. The previously registered track “Today’s the Day“ was released as the main theme of The Ellen Show season 13 on September 10th last year.
The singer is also responsible to perform the main theme of upcoming film Alice Through the Looking Glass called “Just Like Fire”, which is expected to be released on April 15th.
P!nk performed the soundtrack for the Netflix animated series Beat Bugs. The song called “Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds” was released exclusively on Apple Music along the full soundtrack on August 3rd.
- Casualty | Alecia Moore, Greg Kurstin & Sia Furler
- Encore un soir | Alecia Moore, Thomas Douglas & Allen Shamblin
- Exit Strategy | Alecia Moore & Daniel Wilson
- Just Like Fire | Alecia Moore, Max Martin, Shellback & Oscar Holter
- Love Me Anyways | Tom Douglas, Alecia Moore & Allen Shamblin
- Love Me Right | Damond Nichols
- Never Let You Go | Ya Hun Chen & Ye Rui NEW
- Recovering | Tom Douglas, Alecia Moore & Allen Shamblin
- Stage Diver | I. Everitt & S. Everitt
- Today’s the Day | Alecia Moore & Greg Kurstin
- We Could Have It All | Alecia Moore, Beck Hansen & Greg Kurstin
- Where We Go | Alecia Moore & Greg Kurstin
American recording artist, singer-songwriter Bridgit Mendler is ready to impact the music scene with some new music after the promotion of her recent EP “Nemesis“, launched on November 18th via Black Box Records.
According her InstaStories, the new single is called “Temperamental Love” and it includes the guest collaboration of Canadian rapper Devontée and it will be available on February 10th.
The current untitled fifteenth studio album by American singer-songwriter and music diva Mariah Carey is in the making and it’s expected to be released early next year via Def Jam Recordings.
This project arrives directly with the upcoming premiere of her TV show “Mariah’s World“, a docu-series for the E! network which premieres on December 4th, documenting her Sweet Sweet Fantasy European tour and her wedding planning process. About the project, Mariah told The New York Times:
I thought it would be a good opportunity to kind of, like, show my personality and who I am, even though I feel like my real fans have an idea of who I am… A lot of people have misperceptions about this and that
According to TMZ, Mariah is turning her split from ex-fiance James Packer into a breakup song featuring YG, and an extended preview of result called “I Don’t“ could enjoyed during Mariah’s World season finale on Sunday January 29th. The full thing will be available on February 3rd.
During a recent interview, she confirmed there’s another single with another male artist which is expected to be launched soon.
The seventh studio album by French hitmaker, producer and deejay David Guetta is in the making and it’s expected to be released sometime this year via Parlophone and Atlantic Records as follow-up to 2014’s “Listen“.
The project comes preceded by the promotional single “No Worries”, a collaboration with English production trio Disciples, launched back in April. The proper lead single from the album “This One’s for You” along Swedish star Zara Larsson was released on May as official song for the UEFA Euro 2016.
Guetta joined GLOWINTHEDARK and created a special new version of Fat Joe and Remy Ma’s anthem “All the Way Up”, which was launched in June.
The second promotional single was released on September 23rd and is the song “Wouldn’t I Lie to You”, a rendition of Charles & Eddie’s classic R&B/Soul gem which was created along Cedric Gervais and includes vocals of Chris Willis.
“Shed a Light”, a collaboration along Robin Schulz and Cheat Codes was launched on November 25th. An upcoming new single along Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne is expected to be released in the coming weeks.
- All the Way Up (Fat Joe, Remy Ma, David Guetta & GLOWINTHEDARK) [feat. French Montana & Infared] | Joseph Cartagena, Reminisce Mackie, Karim Kharbouch, Shandel Green, Marcello Valenzano, Andre Lyon, Edward Florian, Davadi Jr. & Shawn Carter
- Kiss of Death (feat. Sia) | Sia Furler, David Guetta, Nick Rotteveel, Giorgio Tuinfort & Marcus van Wattum
- Mad Love (Watch the Tempo) [Sean Paul, David Guetta & Shakira] | Sean Paul, David Guetta, Diztortion, Shakira Mebarak, Soaky, Giorgio Tuinfort, Emily Warren & Ina Wroldsen
- No Worries (Disciples & David Guetta) | Curtis Richardson, Daniel Amell, David Guetta, Gavin Koolman, Luke McDermott & Nathan Duvhall
- Shed a Light (Robin Schulz & David Guetta) [feat. Cheat Codes] | Stefan Dabruck, Robin Schulz, Jason Evigan, Jürgen Dohr, Ammar Malik, Guido Kramer, Dennis Bierbrodt, David Guetta, John Ryan, Giorgio Tuinfort & Jacob Kasher
- This One’s for You (feat. Zara Larsson) | David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Nick van de Wall, Ester Dean & Thomas Troelsen
- Would I Lie to You (David Guetta, Cedric Gervais & Chris Willis) | Mike Leeson & Peter Vale
This year, F.T. Island will be celebrating their 10th anniversary since debut!
In order to make the monumental year memorable for both the band and their fans, also known as Primadonna, they’ll be holding a special event, titled ‘THE 10TEN PROJECT‘!
According to FNC Entertainment, ‘THE 10TEN PROJECT’ will consist of 10 unique projects that F.T. Island will be able to carry out with their fans. The’ve revealed a schedule poster for the project, but only one item has so far been listed out. This February 5, members Minhwan and Seunghyun will be giving fans a surprise gift called ‘2 Stories of 2 Men in February‘.
The project is expected to take place over the course of the next few months, leading up to the big 10th anniversary on June 7. Stay tuned for more info on what F.T. Island have in store!
Cross Gene have revealed the teaser video for their upcoming song “Mirror“!
Cross Gene are going all out for their comeback with two pre-release songs “White Mind” and “Black Mind” and their title track. Their mirror and black-white concepts are apparent in this latest teaser video, and you also get a preview of “Mirror”.
Their full album release is on February 8. Check out the “Mirror” ‘comeback spoiler’ above!
On February 15, Ai Otsuka will release her new single, “Watashi.” The song serves as the theme song for the Fuji TV drama “Kirawareru Yuuki.” Ai has now released the music video for “Watashi.” The clip sees Ai walking around a deserted Tokyo, one which has been dyed pink. Check it out after the jump!
Avex group AAA will soon lose one of their members, Chiaki Ito, as she is graduating from the band and marrying. Given such important event for the history of the group, something special was made as a farewell: a new MV. “Cocoa” is a love song by MisaChia (that is, only Chiaki Ito and Misako Uno) which is full of melancholy and pain, in contrast with its upbeat rhythm. The MV features both girls enjoying an evening in the countryside, recording themselves dancing and enjoying a cup of hot cocoa together. Check the MV just after the jump!
This song is the track 11 of AAA’s last album with Chiaki Ito, “WAY OF GLORY”, which will be released on February 22nd.
Last month we reported that singer/songwriter Kenshi Yonezu would be releasing a new single titled “orion” on February 15th. In support of this release, the video for the single’s lead track has now been published to his official Youtube channel.
This PV was directed by yahyel’s Kento Yamada, who has also worked on music videos for Suchmos and Hikaru Utada, and focuses upon the constellation-based theme which is so key to the song’s lyrics. This idea is explored in numerous different ways, concluding with the cathartic scene of Kenshi performing against the backdrop of the early morning sky as night turns to day.
Read on below to find the rather involved music video for “orion”.