“All Your Fault, Pt. I” is an extended play by American singer-songwriter, hitmaker and emerging artist Bebe Rexha. It was released in February 17th via Decaydance, Island, Def Jam and Warner Bros.
The album comes preceded by her debut EP “I Don’t Wanna Grow Up“, released on May 12th including official singles “I Can’t Stop Drinking About You“, and “I’m Gonna Show You Crazy“.
Anther buzz/promotional track “Gone“ was released back in 2014 but is not confirmed if it will be part of the album. Besides, the singer shared some snippets of brand new music via Snapchat during her recording sessions in the studio.
The proper lead single from this new project is called “No Broken Hearts“, including the guest collaboration of Nicki Minaj, and it was released on March 16th.
During an interview with Idolator (made by my friend Mike Wass), Bebe confirmed new album’s track “**** Fake Friends” and has given some details. She said:
I’m at a really different place now and I think I’m very clear on who I am and I’m making music unapologetically right now (…) I’ve definitely been experimenting more in the R&B and the rhythmic world
The singer also confirmed she is working with hitmaker MNEK on a recent Snapchat. The next official single “F.F.F. (**** Fake Friends)” along G-Eazy was expected to be released in September, but it was finally scrapped and she’s going to release “I Got You“ instead.
The music video for G-Eazy-assisted anthem “F.F.F.” was premiered on Thursday March 9th.
- Atmosphere | Bleta Rexha, Mag Allan & Mitch Allan
- I Got You | Lauren Christy, Ryan Rabin, Bleta Rexha, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Ryan McMahon & Benjamin Berger
- Small Doses | Lauren Christy, Lindsey Sterling, Bleta Rexha & Gladius
- F.F.F. (feat. G-Eazy) | Lauren Christy, Ben Berger, Ryan McMahon, Ryan Rabin, Bleta Rexha & Gerald Gillum
- Gateway Drug | Salt Wives, Bleta Rexha, Lauren Christy & Invisible Men
- Bad Bitch (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) | Tyrone William Griffin Jr., Lauren Christy, Bleta Rexha, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen & Tor Erik Hermansen