American pop princess Selena Gomez has returned to the studio to work in her next studio album, which is expected to be released sometime in 2017 after the cancellation her world tour, due to health problems.
Gomez has been working with producer Ross Golan, who is behind songs like “Same Old Love” or most recently on Ariana Grande’s new single “Dangerous Woman”, Albin Nedler, Rami Yacoub, Leland, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter and BloodPop.
Furthermore, the pop star shared a 60s video on Instagram with some preview of new music on March 29th. The singer has also recently collaborated with produced Chasmere Cat and Tory Lanez in the single “Trust Nobody“.
Selena has also been working in the studio with producer TEK and Matt Peters and most recently with Jonas Jeberg and The Futuristics, responsible behind Machine Gun Kelly and Camila Cabello’s current smash “Bad Things”.
She has been working in the studio (again) with hitmaker Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels.
- Feel Me | Ross Golan, Jacob Hindlin, Ammar Malik, Kurtis McKenzie, Jonathan Mills, Lisa Scinta & Phil Shaouy
- Getting Impatient LEAKED
- It Ain’t Me | Selena Gomez, Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll, Brian Lee, Ali Tamposi & Andew Watt
- Kinda Crazy | Justin Tranter, Rami Yacoub, Jasmine Thompson, Kristoffer Fogelmark & Albin Nedler
- For What It’s Worth (Selena Gomez & The Cardigans) | Nina Persson & Peter Svensson
- That’s Why I Love You | Damond Dontrae Nichols
- Trust Nobody (Cashmere Cat, Selena Gomez & Tory Lanez) | Magnus August Høiberg, Benjamin Levin, Adam King, Feeney Brittany & Talia Hazzard