The current untitled second studio album by British electronic group Clean Bandit is in the making and expected to be released during the first quarter of 2017 via Atlantic Records and Warner Music
The album serves as follow-up to 2014’s acclaimed debut “New Eyes” and arrives preceded by the lead single “Tears” featuring The X Factor winner Louisa Johnson, released on May 27th.
The second single is the smash number 1 hit “Rockabye” with the collaboration of Sean Paul and Anne-Marie, launched on October 21st. It was leading the chart for the Christmas Number One in the UK, making it the first song, not an X Factor winners’, charity, or stunt song to be such since 2003.
Is also confirmed that the album will appear the anticipated collaboration with Marina and the Diamonds called “Disconnect“, debuted live during their Coachella’s set on April 10th, 2015. A re-worked version of the track has been made along Nile Rodgers.
The third single from the project is called “Symphony“ and includes the guest collaboration of Swedish pop star Zara Larsson. It was released sometime on March 17th.
- Disconnect (feat. Marina and the Diamonds & Nile Rodgers)
- Higher Grounds (feat. Rae Morris)
- Piece of You
- Rockabye (feat. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie) | Jack Patterson, Steve Mac, Ammar Malik, Ina Wroldsen & Sean Paul Henriques
- Should’ve Known Better
- Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson) | Steve Mac, Ammar Malik, Jack Patterson & Ina Wroldsen
- Tears (feat. Louisa Johnson) | Sam Romans & Jack Patterson
- Too Hood
- TBA (feat. Alex Newell)