The second studio album by English singer-songwriter Jess Glynne is in the making and it’s expected to be released sometime this summer via Atlantic Records.
According Digital Spy, the singer has been working in the studio with her long-time collaborator Janee Bennett. He confirmed she has also worked with Toby Gad, Skrillex, and PARTYNEXTDOOR. He said:
We’ve been working with some amazing producers and writers, including Toby Gad – who’s done loads with Beyoncé – Skrillex, and PARTYNEXTDOOR. I’ve been doing quite a few things with Jess for the second album
Recently, the singer continues working in the studio in Los Angeles with hitmaker Toby Gad. She also recorded a duet with Rita Ora. Jess will release new music in June this year, which the album will be out sometime this summer.
- Come to Life | Jess Glynne, Wayne Hector & Steve Mac
- Feel Better | Jess Glynne, Toby Gad, Jin Jin & Holdings Atlas
- Laugh at Me | Jess Glynne, Janee Bennet, James Murray & Mustafa Omer
- No Rewind | Jess Glynne, Toby Gad, Jin Jin & Holdings Atlas
- See You Then | Jess Glynne, Wayne Hector & Steve Mac
- Thursday | Jess Glynne, Ed Sheeran & Steve Mac
- Woman Like Me | Jess Glynne, Ed Sheeran & Steve Mac
- You See Me | Jess Glynne, Wayne Hector & Steve Mac