Julia Carin Cavazos, known by her stage name Julia Michaels, is an American singer and songwriter and one of the most prolific and popular hitmakers these days. She has collaborated with major artists, such as Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, Gwen Stefani, Zedd, Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo, Kelly Clarkson, Selena Gomez and Britney Spears.
Recently the singer has collaborated with Norwegian tropical house producer Kygo to release “Carry Me”. They performed it at the closing ceremony of the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil.
The singer signed a deal with Republic Records and is starting her own musical career with the upcoming release of her first extended play which is called “Nervous System” and it’s expected to be released sometime in May.
The lead single called “Issues“ was released on January 13th. Another new track “How Do We Get Back to Love” was previewed exclusively during TV Series Girls on April 9th.
During Wango Tango livestream, Julia has confirmed that her next official single is called “Uh-Huh” and it arrives in June.
- All That’s Mine | Julia Michaels
- Be There | Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter & Andrew Taggart
- Deeply | Julia Michaels
- Hallelujah | Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Oliver Thornton & Greg Kurstin
- How Do We Get Back to Love | Julia Michaels & Jack Antonoff
- Hurt | Julia Michaels & D King
- Issues | Benjamin Levin, Julia Michaels. Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen & Justin Tranter
- Follow Me | Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Jesse Shatkin & James Patterson
- Screaming Beauty | Julia Michaels, Anthony Anderson, Joleen Belle & Steven Smith